The registration form below is 3 parts. Personal information, Waiver and Payment. Payment is preferred through e-transfer to the firstname.lastname@example.org. If you prefer another payment form just let us know.
THE GRINDSTONE CHARITY TOURNAMENT RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY, ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY POLICY
The Grindstone Award Foundation REQUIRES ALL PARTICIPANTS TO AGREE TO AND ABIDE BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS set forth in this Release and Waiver of Liability, Assumption of Risk and Indemnity Policy (the “Waiver and Release Policy”).
1. I ACKNOWLEDGE, AGREE and REPRESENT that I UNDERSTAND the nature of the Event and risks associated with participation in or attendance at the Event including the risk of property damage, injury, whether serious or not, and possibly death to myself and others and WARRANT that the I am in good health and in proper physical fitness to participate in the event, including any activities associated with the Event and if at any time I believe that any conditions or equipment used during the Event is unsafe, or that I am incapable of continuing, or if requested by any representative of the releasees (named below) or by any medical personnel to discontinue participation, I will immediately discontinue further participation in the Event or activity;
2. I HEREBY ACCEPT and ASSUME ALL RISKS, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, AND ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LOSSES, COSTS, AND/OR DAMAGES FOR ANY INJURY SUFFERED BY ME OR TO MY PROPERTY BY ANY MEANS AND HOWSOEVER CAUSED EVEN IF CAUSED, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE “RELEASEES” NAMED BELOW, WHILE PARTICIPATING IN THE EVENT OR ACTIVITIES ASSOCIATED WITH THE EVENT, WHETHER AS A SPECTATOR, COMPETITOR OR OTHERWISE;
3. I ACKNOWLEDGE and AGREE that my safety REMAINS MY SOLE RESPONSIBILITY and WARRANT that I am the age of majority (19 years or older);
4. I ACKNOWLEDGE, AGREE and WARRANT that I will use the mandatory, appropriate and proper safety equipment during the Event and only use equipment for its intended purpose and within approved Canadian Government standards;
5. I ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE to obey the rules of the game and to conduct myself in a sportsmanlike manner as specified by the organizers of the Event. I acknowledge and agree that failure to do so may result in my removal from the Event;
6. I ACKNOWLEDGE that consumption of alcohol is strictly prohibited in unlicensed areas of the event property, and as such, I AGREE to abstain from consumption of any alcoholic beverages in unlicensed areas.
7. I ACKNOWLEDGE and AGREE that by participating in the Event, I consent to the use of my photograph, without compensation, in any future publicity carried out by the Grindstone Award Foundation.
8. I HEREBY RELEASE, FOREVER DISCHARGE, AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE THE GRINDSTONE AWARD FOUNDATION, any municipality, sponsoring organization, or suppliers or their respective administration, directors, agents, officers, officials volunteer, and employees, OR other participants in, any sponsors or advertisers of, or, if applicable, any owners or lessors of premises on which the Event or any of the activities related to the Event take place, (each considered one of the “RELEASEES” in this Agreement) FROM ALL LIABILITY, CLAIMS, DEMANDS, LOSSES OR DAMAGES ON MY ACCOUNT IN RELATION TO my presence AT THE EVENT WHETHER AS A PARTICIPANT, SPECTATOR, COMPETITOR OR OTHERWISE AND WHETHER PRIOR TO, DURING OR SUBSEQUENT TO THE EVENT, WHICH IS CAUSED OR ALLEGED TO BE CAUSED IN ANYWAY IN WHOLE OR IN PART, BY THE RELEASEES, INCLUDING ANY NEGLIGENCE ON THE PART OF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE;
BY SUBMITTING THIS ENTRY, I ACKNOWLEDGE HAVING READ, UNDERSTOOD AND AGREED TO THE ABOVE WAIVER, RELEASE AND INDEMNITY. I WARRANT THAT I AM PHYSICALLY FIT TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS EVENT, AND THAT MY EQUIPMENT IS SUITABLE FOR ITS INTENDED USE IN THE GRINDSTONE CHARITY TOURNAMENT (THE EVENT).
We are committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information. We may maintain a record of your interaction for donor-related promotion and tax receipting purposes, where required. Occasionally, we may contact you with mission-related communications. If you wish no further contact or have any questions or concerns regarding the privacy of your personal information, please contact the Grindstone Award Foundation at 250.863.2433.
In consideration of the acceptance of this entry in the THE GRINDSTONE CHARITY TOURNAMENT I, for myself, my heirs, executors, administrators and assigns, waive any claims to which I may become entitled for injury or damage and release the “Releases” (named above) for any claims for damages or injury suffered by me as a result of my participation in or traveling to or from this event.
Please send an e-transfer $50 to email@example.com to finalize your registration. Once payment is received you will receive an email confirming your registration.
© Copyright Grindstone Award Foundation | Site by Lifeblood Marketing